We have two options for our 1 Day countryside tour
Option1: Son Tay Ancient villages and Ba Bi Mountain
160km – 6 hr – lunch and cafe included
Our Motorbike tour starts at 8 am we will pick you up at your hotel. We get on the bikes and ride up north out of Hanoi following red river to Son Tay, we visit the 300 year old Duong Lam village, with traditional wooden house, after a short visit we heading up to Ba Vi National Park we drive up the mountain to see the views over the Red and Black rivers and visit the mountain top pagoda. We head back to a small village to take lunch and relax. After lunch we return to Hanoi following Black river through villages arriving in Hanoi around 5,30 pm. End of tour.
Option 2: Kim Boi water fall, nature countryside ride.
165km – 6.5 hr – lunch and cafe included
We leave Hanoi and travel along the Red River and visit some small faring Villages on the way, we head into the hills to meet the Ho Chi Minh Highway at Kim Boi, Lunch at a forested valley with vies and waterfalls. In the afternoon we head to the town of Ha Binh and the black river, We follow the river on small roads back to Hanoi, we stop along the way to visit small roads and villages along the way.
- Motorcycle: Honda CRF 250cc, Ural 650cc or Honda XR 125cc or Honda WH 125cc
- Petrol, Oil and maintenance
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Accommodation in local guesthouses, hotels or home stays
- English-speaking guide
- All fees, tolls and National Park entrance tickets
- Helmets: Full face and open face
- Padded Motorcycle jackets & Motorcycle pants
- Rain pants and Poncho
- Dry bag and tie downs
- Alcohol drinks
- Personal Health Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Personal Tip and gratuities
- Liability insurance
Check out our FAQ page for more information